No test at end of course-assessment made by instructor (Alan Bryant)
Pass Plus is an established training course aimed at new drivers. It was designed by the Driving Standards Agency (DSA) with the help of
insurers and the driving instruction industry.
Statistics show that new drivers are more likely to have an accident in the first two years after passing their test. This is because of
their lack of driving experience.
Pass Plus builds on your skills and knowledge. It will teach you how to anticipate, plan for and deal with all kinds of hazards, to help
you become a more confident driver.
May entitle you to discount on car insurance.
Mainly aimed at new drivers within the first year of driving but can be completed at any time.
Designed for both new drivers and more experienced drivers who are unsure how to use motorways.
- Joining and leaving motorways
- Lane discipline
- Breakdown procedure
For experienced qualified drivers wishing to train for and pass any advanced driving courses such as those provided by ROSPA, Institute of
Advanced Motoring, Diamond Advanced Drivers etc.
Benefits included more economical driving, better fuel consumption figures, less stressful driving, discounts on insurance costs.
Many local councils are now insisting on prospective taxi drivers having to pass a DSA test prior to being awarded a taxi licence.
Test is more demanding than a learner test
- Eyesight check
- 45 minute drive on different types of roads
- Several stops as if picking up or dropping off a paying customer
- Taxi turn manoeuvre
- Emergency stop (optional)
A maximum of 9 driver faults are allowed but no serious or dangerous faults.
Alan Bryant Driving School will provide an assessment drive, advice and development sessions as required.
Employers are required to implement safe working practices for all aspects of their business including safeguarding employees who drive for a living. This includes employees in company cars or using their own vehicles.
Under the corporate manslaughter act there are punitive penalties for directors who fail to meet these obligations. Under this act, directors found guilty of gross negligence could be imprisoned for 14 years or be liable for fines of up to 10% of their company turnover.
Alan Bryant Driving School Fleet Training will help employers and employees understand the importance of correctly maintaining their vehicle, driver competence, journey management.
The training consist of :
- Classroom based theory focusing on business drivers
- Practical in car assessment
- Practical in car development
Benefits of the training include:
- Reduction of fleet motor insurance premiums
- Reduction of staff illness due to motor accidents
- Reduction of time lost due to car repairs
- Reduction of running costs of fleet vehicles
- Reduction of the risk of imprisonment or high fines
- Reduction of the risk to company reputation via poor publicity in the event of a crash
Why not call Alan on 02392 581910 or 07976 966283 to discuss your requirements?